NOTE: select ALL right answers! If more than one answer sounds correct to you, select them both. If three sound correct… yep, select all three!
0 of 4 questions completed
You have already completed this quiz. You cannot start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to take this quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 4 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed.
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
When a woman’s dose is determined properly through alleviation of symptoms of insufficiency while falling shy of symptoms of excess, she can have…
1) Optimal hormone levels on 24-hour urine hormone testing.
2) Hormone levels that are above the optimal range on 24-hour urine hormone testing.
3) Hormone levels that are below the optimal range on 24-hour urine hormone testing.
Which of the following are true?
Which of the following are true? The best time to test a menopausal woman…
A perimenopausal woman may experience:
1) Hot flashes and test with high estrogens.
2) Hot flashes and test with low estrogens.
3) Hot flashes and test with normal estrogens